Monday, September 1, 2008

David Duchovny - Sex Addict


This weekend, I was thinking about how I couldn't think of anything to blog about. I guess a Shotime commercial came on and I saw a thing for the show, "Californication." The thought crossed my mind for a moment that I could write something about the tasteless joke I always find myself telling when someone says anything about Californication. The joke is that in every episode of that show, David Duchovny hooks up with a really hot woman. His character happens to be a writer. So I always say, thats why I'm a writing major. (Thats what my life is gonna be like when I grow up. ha-ha)

Anyway, I couldn't think of a way to stretch that out into an entire blog.. until this afternoon. I somehow stumbled upon this link that David Duchovny has checked himself into rehab for treatment of a sex addiction. Just thought that was kind of ironic.

Here's the link if you wanna read about it.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4676885a1860.html

No comments: