Monday, September 29, 2008

Next President of the United States


Old, bullheaded and potentially reckless John McCain is neck and neck with Obama.  I only watched a short bit of the debate on Friday before I felt offended that someone with his rude and short demeanor could even make it this far in the campaign.  I'm not even going to dignify his vice president's persona with my thoughts.  Of course Matt Damon said it best (thanks Marloes).  

Are there really enough people in this country scared of "the terrorists" to think we need to be in this war?  Are there really enough racists in the home of the free to block Barack? 
 
We've already had 8 years of douchebag.  I'm going to be really ashamed to be an American if McPain takes office. 

Also, look at your opponent in a debate, John.

No comments: