Friday, September 5, 2008

Break

I'd like to take a moment to talk about one of my favorite websites.  Whenever I need something to do on the computer and options are limited, I click on my favorites bar where it says "Break."  It's one of those websites where they show funny/shocking/interesting videos sent in by viewers hoping to earn enough hits to get paid. 

In my opinion, its the best, but before you run off and type in break.com to your URL box, know that it's a bit on the inappropriate side.  The site is really entertaining and if they had an edited version, it would be just as good as the raw version but the fact of the matter is that Break.com has as many pictures and videos of hot girls and other not-safe-for-work material as it does G-rated content.  

If you're ok with that, (and I may, in your opinion exaggerate the vulgarity) check it out and enjoy.  They update it a lot so there's always new videos to watch and their picture galleries are awesome.

No comments: