Friday, December 12, 2008

X-Men Wolverine movie trailer leaked

I'm not a huge nerd but this got me really antsy.  I didn't even realize they were doing a Wolverine spin off from the popular X-Men movies.  I had thought that after X-Men III, they blew it and we weren't going to see anymore.  Luckily I was wrong.

Someone was (surely illegally) recording this at the "Comic Con" convention where they show trailers like this one for true comic book fans.  After watching, I read up on some other things and found out that Ryan Reynolds is playing a character called Deadpool, which should be amazing.  If you're cool enough to watch the whole clip and cool enough to know who the character Gambit is, you should be pretty excited to see the new take on the card-slinging Cajun.  (He was my favorite as a kid)  It looks sweet.  Enjoy.  

(Sorry if it gets deleted, the producers probably don't want it being seen yet so they'll probably delete it from youtube.  Hopefully you're a loyal Shallow Thoughts follower)
 

No comments: