Monday, December 1, 2008

Ricky Lake Can't Believe She Was Fat


I feel like I haven't heard or seen anything about Ricky Lake since I was in the third grade on a day off watching basic television with one of my friend's moms at like 10:00 in the morning. Apparently she's still famous though.

People Magzine reports that she has gone from 270 to 140 lbs. No surgery. No unhealthy methods. She just watches what she eats. Unfortunately, she is having trouble accepting the last decade or so of her life as a reality. "I can't believe I was a fat person for most of my life" she told People Magazine.

Not one to feed her devoted fans pipe dreams, Lake added, "Something tragic in my life could happen and I could balloon and gain weight. I can't promise I'll be like this forever." So don't hold your breath, World.

No comments: