Thursday, October 16, 2008

Marc Sherman is annoyed.

If your facebook status is going to be something no one cares about, don't update it.  I'm gonna let you in on a secret - I am truly aggravated every time I see:

1. A facebook status thats just an intentionally vague song lyric...  Listen, "Just because no one understands you, doesn't mean you're an artist" - bumper sticker. 

2.  Someone complaining about their love life via facebook status.  "Jane Doe is wishing she had you back."  Keep it to yourself, I don't feel sorry for you.  

3.  A grammatically incorrect status...  "Mike Smith is wants to eat something"  Look Mike, facebook made it so you don't have to use the is anymore because you just couldn't express yourself with that is... Now that the option is there, you are either too lazy or too stupid to produce proper English.  I hate you. 

3 comments:

Jewelness said...

I LAWLED

outandaboutaustin said...

Funny. I want to quote it in full sometime on my blog. And I'll watch my updates with a sharper eye.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for pointing out the grammatical incorrectness aspect.

Love it!

checosadafare.blogspot.com